INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS, S.L., informs all users that all the technical and organizational measures required by current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data and Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 to maintain the security of the personal data provided and thus avoid its possible loss, destruction or access by unauthorized personnel.
Data Controller: INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L.
VAT number: ESB-76563352
Contact address: Manuel Hermoso Rojas, némero 4,
Torre 1, Oficina 8, 38003 S/C de Tenerife. España
PURPOSE: The personal data provided to our company INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L. in this website, will be used for the following purpose:
- Contact forms, sending information and communications about inquiries made through contact form or by e-mails of INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L.
- Where appropriate sending commercial communications about products, services, activities, campaigns and initiatives of a similar nature.
- Reception of CVs provided by means of e-mails provided on this website, to manage their participation in the selection processes of INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L. in no case will they be used for any other purpose.
- User registration in order to provide technical support to the products contracted by the customer.
- Language of preference
- Telephone number
- Postal address
The personal data provided by our users must be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained.
The user will be the solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided. The user will personally respond to INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L. in front of the affected or interested ones and before the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data in the case of providing false data or of third people without their consent.
Likewise, it is reported that the data provided in the contact forms must be filled in voluntarily with the exception of those data that appear as mandatory. If the mandatory data required is not provided, the management of the request cannot be guaranteed.
The recipient of the service undertakes to communicate to INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L., the changes that occur in their data, so that they respond with truth to their current situation at all times.
*Treatment data of underage: INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L., will not collect data from people under age without the authorization of their father, mother or legal guardian. In the case that an underage person completes the contact forms and the authorization is not accredited, the application will be destroyed without addressing its content.
Google LLC complies with the security guarantees regarding data protection (adhered to the privacy agreement between the EU and the US “Privacy Shield”)
INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS SL, in no case will use the personal data collected for other purposes that have not been mentioned.
LEGITIMATION: The legal basis in the processing of your data is your express consent to request information about our products and services, job applicant, as well as for the execution of the contracted services. The consent for the processing of personal data provided in the contact forms will be understood to be provided expressly, freely and unequivocally for the purposes described, with the marking of the boxes specified therein. In the reception of e-mails, the consent given in what the user has requested will be understood, for any other service their consent will be requested.
*Commercial communications: Your consent for the sending of commercial communications by electronic means (mail) or other means of equivalent communication, offered by INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L., checking the corresponding boxes in the contact and registration forms, subscribing by inserting your address in the corresponding field, or by request of express consent.
In your case, if you do not wish to receive information about the products and services we offer in INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L. you can request your cancellation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the link provided in the commercial communication for that purpose.
TERM OF CONSERVATION: Your data will be stored during the following deadlines:
- Contact forms: up to revocation of your consent.
- Commercial communications: up to revocation of your consent.
- Curriculums: six months in order to be able to use them in the selection processes existing in that period.
- User registration: while the commercial relationship lasts, and in any case for the established legally period.
RECIPIENTS: INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L. will not transfer data to other third parties except legal obligation.
If in the future INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L. make other assignments of personal data, will inform timely.
With our processors, there is a contract in accordance with current regulations on data protection for compliance with the guarantees of protection of personal data.
The hosting of the servers of this website is within the territory of the European Union. The transfer of data internationally is not contemplated.
APPLICATION FOR THE EXERCISE OF LEGALLY ESTABLISHED RIGHTS: In accordance with the current regulations of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, of direct application and mandatory compliance starting on 25 May 2018, all users / interested parties may exercise their rights with the following denomination:
- Access right to have knowledge of the data that is being processed by INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L.
- Right to rectify incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Right of opposition to oppose the processing of data.
- Right of cancellation to cancel or delete personal data.
- Right of portability, the interested party will have the right to receive the personal data that concern him, that has been provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller without preventing it the person responsible to whom it was given.
- Limitation of treatment to limit treatment.
- Limit automated individual decisions so as not to be subject to individualized decisions.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you can send us your request, by means of a document that proves your identity, addressed to the contact INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L. – Avda. Manuel Hermoso Rojas, número 4, Torre 1, Oficina 8, C.P. 38003 S/C de Tenerife. España. E-mail: email@example.com
INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L. must answer the request for the exercise of rights within one month of your request. The term may be extended to two months taking into account the complexity and the number of applications. INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L. will inform the interested party of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, stating the reasons for the delay. When the interested party submits an application electronically, the information will be provided by electronic means when possible, unless the interested party requests that it be provided by other means.
In the case of not having obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, you can file a claim with the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection).
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending an email to INTELEQUIA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS S.L.
We use social networks such as adding Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Whatsapp in order to publish information of interest to our users.
Last modified: 2 of april of 2019