Webinar: Go Go Power Platform: AI Builder and your Model-Driven Apps
Do you want to learn how to get the most out of Power Platform's AI Builder platform to create and train AI data models without advanced programming skills that allow you to work in Dynamics 365 with custom Model Driven applications?
Next April 12th, we invite you to our Webinar: "Go Go Power Platform: AI Builder and your Model-Driven Apps".
During the session our Business App Specialist and MCT expert Victor Jordan Calero Mendez will share his knowledge on how this tandem between AI Builder and Model-Driven Apps can help automate processes, improve decision making and increase productivity. In addition, there will be live demonstrations and case studies to illustrate how these technologies have been implemented in various industries, allowing you to:
- Access predictive models from the navigation
- Integrate card analysis in your forms
- Analyze the priority of external communications
- Insert your own Canvas-App of self-tagged images
Don't miss the opportunity to learn from the best!
If you are interested, we will conduct a 60-minute session in which we will take you on a step-by-step tour of all the functionalities included in each of these solutions.
- April 12th - 16:00 (GMT+1) Madrid Time Zone
- Víctor Jordan Calero Méndez – MCT and Business APP Specialista at Intelequia
Who is the target audience?
- This webinar is intended for any profile involved in the development process, innovation and business productivity that wants to learn how to leverage AI in their applications, how to use Model Driven Apps for application development and have the opportunity to make and get feedback from Power Platform tools from our expert.
Join us and discover how these technologies can help you automate processes by creating and training AI data models without advanced programming skills. We look forward to seeing you!