Cloud technology in an HR department? The answer is yes. Talent and employee experience are two of the most important assets within any company and HR managers know that their role is crucial to reduce the productive complexity associated with managing workers in and out of the office, increasingly requiring solutions that allow them to operate agilely and flexibly, and it is here where the cloud provides a fundamental factor to solve this equation.
Why should you manage your human resources in the cloud?
Cloud computing has not only revolutionized the way in which many companies have been working to date, but the introduction of cloud applications allows HR departments to acquire greater autonomy to work in an automated way in talent management, providing the entire team with tools that allow the introduction of a new, more efficient work methodology while reducing costs thanks to the implementation of technologies such as big data, artificial intelligence or business intelligence.
Specifically, and according to the latest report of the Cloud Market in Spain in 2021, 82% of companies confirm that investment in the cloud will be a fundamental spring to resume the path of growth and innovation. But what other benefits do they bring with them?
Benefits of working with cloud solutions in an HR department.
Some of the direct benefits of working with cloud solutions include:
- Rapid Implementation and Integration: Implementing an HR SaaS in the cloud, is a fast and managed process that does not require any local installation, allowing any team member to operate in a way that is accessible from any device whether inside or outside the office. In addition, its easy integration with data sources allows it to work from the start with the rest of the business applications or third-party services with which the department already works.
Flexibility: Relocation is no longer a problem, so in line with the productive operability of workers it is a direct benefit.
Cost savings: In the cloud you only pay for the use, without fixed costs. In this way, the forecasting and scalability of expense forecasting is much more financially efficient.
- Security: Operating in a cloud environment such as Azure allows you to have a full range of solutions and services that ensure full protection of all data and sensitive information at corporate level under any circumstances including backups, providing confidentiality, integrity and availability for customer data; in addition to a complete prevention against any type of cyber-threat.
Innovation: Yes, thanks to automatic system updates and application maintenance by the provider, you will avoid the obsolescence associated with constant legislative, labor and functional changes and increase again the productivity of your employees allowing them to focus their efforts on new tasks.
- Autonomy: Another benefit of working with corporate HR applications or tools is that team members themselves can update from their own devices a lot of information related to their job performance and competencies, saving time and providing greater flexibility to the employee.
In search of Digital Talent
Teleworking is the order of the day and HR managers need to have resources that allow them to operate agilely in an online environment to trace the entire corporate talent cycle in a centralized way and remotely manage any process associated with the employee's life with total availability: Payroll, documentation registration, vacation requests, schedule control, etc... to not lose any information or waiting time in attracting talent, but for this they will need to work with appropriate tools such as HR software.
What services does a cloud-based HR software offer?
HR software has become an indispensable tool to simplify all the internal processes of a company, allowing to manage from a single platform all the performance areas that may affect the management, administration and talent area, such as, for example:
- Employee management: At the training level, at the level of resources provided by the entity, or to centralize the life cycle of each team member.
- Time management: To control the revision of clockings, absence management, vacations or shift planning.
- Financial management: To centralize all payroll management and employee tax forms.
- Customized reports: To measure all KPIS and performance performance.
Do you know IntelequiaHR?
IntelequiaHR is the HR platform developed by the Intelequia team to provide all our customers with an application capable of centralizing all talent management processes at the corporate level in an automated way and from the cloud. In this way, human resources and administrative managers will have a solution capable of fully operating from a single panel all the internal management of their employees in a customized way to the needs of each organization.
In addition, its ability to integrate with other solutions makes it a tool capable of working simultaneously with the entire Microsoft 365 suite for the generation of documents, templates and sharing information with other team members, as well as including the implementation of electronic signatures for the formalization of all documentation related to the employee.
Want to know more about IntelequiaHR and how it can help your human resources managers? Do not hesitate to ask for more information